Edge protection systems for truck trailers
Owners and operators of flatbed trailers and lorries are subject to the British Standards for working at height and vehicle fall protection. Falls from vehicles can cause serious injuries. Trailerbed safety systems offer the best possible edge protection and lightweight staging provides an ideal working platform to prevent falls. Temporary safety systems that offer vehicle fall prevention for working at height will ensure legal compliance and a safe working environment.
The MK designed and patented Trailersafety System provides a safe temporary working platform that allows site operators to load and unload flatbed trailers without having to risk serious injury. This modular system will fit any size trailer and the unique cantilevered brackets will fit virtually any design of flat bed with minimal infringement on the loadbed. The entire system can be fitted and dismantled by a single person and is easily transported between vehicles and different sites.
- No tools required for installation
- Entire system ground assembled with zero exposure to risk
- Ladder or stair access
- Minimal infringement on loadbed
- Modular design allows a combination of simple post and rail system or walkaround platform system as required
- Walkaround system provides ability to attach lifting hooks without having to step on to the loadbed
- Assembled in 7 to 15 minutes depending on configuration
- Lightweight and robust design
- Reconfigurable and reusable components
- Suitable for use with virtually any trailerbed