The perfect safe solution for working in stairwells
Working in and above stairways has traditionally been a problem for both domestic and commercial applications. Our stairwell platform provides the perfect economical solution for both tradesmen and laymen to plaster, paint or redecorate this area.
The MK StairwellSafety platform provides a safe temporary working platform with edge protection to allow operators to work in this difficult area without having to erect scaffolding or balance precariously on a ladder and plank and exposing themselves to serious injury. The telescopic lightweight staging and rails allow this modular system to fit straight, winder or half winder stairs. The working width of 450mm still allows generous access to walk up or down the stairs with the platform still in place.
The upright frame has individually height adjustable feet which also rotate to provide maximum stability. Storage is not a problem for this product either, as it can be folded flat and stored in a garage, shed (it will even fit under a bed). Tested to over 540kgs giving a safe working load of 270kgs There is no single item weighing more than 20kgs and there are no tools required, therefore the entire system can be readily installed and dismantled by a single person in less than 5 minutes.
- No tools required for assembly
- Lightweight and robust
- Reconfigurable and reusable
- Height and length adjustable
- Non slip working surface
- Individually adjustable feet
- Suitable for use with virtually any stair configuration
- Easily transportable in a small van, estate car or roof rack
- High visibility powder coating
- Easily assembled by a single person
- Minimal storage space required
- Pillars and rails designed and tested to Exceed BS EN 13374 – temporary edge protection
- Telescopic lightweight stagings fully compliant with BS 2037 class 1 with a SWL of 270kgs